Re: [OM] What's all this about Deconvolution? [was Happy ... ]

Subject: Re: [OM] What's all this about Deconvolution? [was Happy ... ]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 19:25:41 -0700
On 4/12/2012 3:21 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I assume that transfer between 32 and 64 bit systems is only through the
> file system?

Yes. 64 bit windows has two, separate depositories for programs, the
traditional "Program Files" for 64 bit apps, and
"Program Files (x86)" for all others. PS installs a "Photoshop.exe" in each.

On 4/12/2012 4:25 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> When I use FM it just seems easier to use the 32 bit PS.  How to you
> switch conveniently back and forth?

Open the version you want, work in it, close it, open the other one, work in it

At least on my little 64 bit machine, it doesn't seem one may run both at once.
Running 32 bit, click Open on 64 bit,
end up back in the 32 bit open version. There are likely system level services,
etc. that that they both use that would
conflict.

Many Bit Moose