Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT ... Sacrilege? Sedition??
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:02:03 +1000
Ok, so let's stop mucking around and make some money. Why aren't we shooting
kitsch and exploiting the stupid instead of try to do 'art'.
I hadn't heard of Kinkade so went and checked. It's rather like those black
velvet paintings, without the velvet.
And of course it IS art - just very bad art.
But people don't buy it as an investment - they buy it because it's simple,
pretty and it matches the drapes.
So instead of sneering, why don't we do it too and make money?
Suggestions as to subjects and styles please.

Hell, I'm feeling liverish this morning. Need coffee.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com