Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 21:46:08 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 4/7/2012 11:21:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As for  purchase timing, you might want to hold off for a couple of months
see  if these rumours have any substance:

I have access to an iMac and am thinking of holding off until mid summer as
 it is my understanding they typically come out with some kind of "Back to
School" offer on their educational site.  These have been, according to
others, pretty significant deals.  We will see.

At the moment, and that can easily change, I'm thing Mac Book Pro if I can
use it with my big PC monitor.  It keeps me from having to share a computer
 on the weekends.  It isn't that I don't play well with other or at least I
 don't think that is what it is.

Bill Barber