Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 16:50:47 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 4/6/2012 3:21:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Another  way to do it, if money's not too much of a problem, is to get a
13" or 15"  MacBook Pro and connect an Apple Display (27") to it.  This looks
good  but also has all the connections you might need to add to the  MBP's.

Have fun choosing.

Since retiring and going on the government's payroll, I am paying a little
closer attention to my expenditures.  The laptop would make a bunch of
sense and configured the way I would probably want it, with a larger monitor,
the price tag would be pretty steep.  Unless I wanted to shake loose a
little Zuiko glass or high dollar OM body or two, the hill might be a  little
higher than I would want to climb.  I'm not at that point . . .  yet.  BB