Re: [OM] OT: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Change of car
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:12:40 +0200
Yes I know, left it in France overnight and they had all gone, they must
be jealous about the rugby ;-)

and in reply to Chris I am getting about 29 mpg which considering it is
either being used as it should (fetching and/or carrying) or there is
usually 6+ passengers and a dog in it, then it makes it relatively
economical.  It a difficult subject this energy usage its a shame people
can't be allocated their fair share of it and when they have used it up
then thats tough for them, It  would be a struggle to find a totally
fair solution though and although I am personally definitely not against
these sports (after all I ride motorcycles for pleasure) - flying, motor
racing or any form of pleasure driving,  there are I am sure some who
think that like your laden roofrack these things are just plain wrong.

Top Gear do like the Yeti