Re: [OM] OT: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Change of car
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:27:40 +0100
.... starter motor!!?? I was agreeing with you until you wrote that! Starter
motors are for wimps, what do you think that curiously shaped hole in the
front bumper (fender) is? It's not a logo y'know!

Just remember not to hold the starting handle between thumbs and fingers -
keep your thumbs beside your forefingers, hold it between fingers and palms,
don't want to break your thumbs if it kicks back.

Did you see the Range Rover Evoque?  And if so, have you recovered yet?

Piers