Re: [OM] OT: Change of car

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Change of car
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 21:41:00 +1200
John Hudson wrote
> If your pickup truck or SUV cannot do this, it is not an SUV .
>
> http://tinyurl.com/74olwf3
>
> In fact this is the only true SUV !

This MP4 should give you food for thought. Only in Australia !!!

Sorry, if you are not a facebook user you might not be able to view this.

I have so far been unable to crack the FB code.

Toyota what more can I say!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=375095262522056

Many 4x4 enthusiasts in NZ get up to this sort of behaviour, but I get the
impression from the origin of this particular video, that it was "normal"
emergency activity for this driver. Floods being on at the time.

Brian Swale.