Re: [OM] IMG: Greyson

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Greyson
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 08:03:52 +1000
We live with parrots. A lot of parrots. Every morning we are visited by a mob
of 25-50 Sulphur Crested Cockatoos. They demand breakfast. The threat is simple
- feed us or we chew your house. I had to repair several window frames and
boards last year after I foolishly ignored the threat. So every morning, the
missus goes out in housecoat and slippers to feed the chickens, handing them
slices of day old multigrain bread that she buys especially. They queue up
quite nicely.
More welcome are the family of Yellow ailed Black Cockatoos that have visited
recently and the regular King Parrots and Rainbow Lorikeets.
They are all smart although like any gang members, the IQ goes way down when
they hang out with their mates.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com