Re: [OM] How'd they do that?

Subject: Re: [OM] How'd they do that?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 21:11:41 -0400
I didn't see anything in that list of reasons that lit my fire.  What
did catch my attention was Lightroom's library being incompatible with
other apps.  I'd jump over and try it right now if it simply asked me to
select a file from my own structure instead of asking me to add
something to its library.  I still don't see why I should play that
game.  What does the library do for me?  Organization?  I'm as organized
as I want to be.  Search?  I rarely search for anything beyond scrolling
through the list of directories for parts of one or sometimes two years.
  Keywords?  I don't have any and am not about to start adding them to
tens of thousands of images.

So, where's the beef?

Chuck Norcutt