Re: [OM] How'd they do that?

Subject: Re: [OM] How'd they do that?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 18:38:19 +0100
Jez, give it up. The concepts of non-destructive editing and the file handling
of Lightroom (or rather, the lack thereof) are just too innovative for some
people. I think LR is the greatest piece of photo processing software ever
invented, but I recognize that in other areas I am set in my ways and have a
similar attitude to that shown by Chuck and Jim.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain