Re: [OM] IMG: St. Paddy's Dogwood

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: St. Paddy's Dogwood
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 23:10:54 -0500
Hi Joel,

Just to be honest, I read Ken and Moose's responses before I had a chance to
respond to your comment.  Yes, a vision of what one wants will make the
image more successful.  But, the distance of background objects, and the way
a given lens renders highlights in the background will both come into play
in the final result.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA