Re: [OM] One Shot, Many Moods - roll-over

Subject: Re: [OM] One Shot, Many Moods - roll-over
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:08:28 -0700
On 3/10/2012 8:34 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> I actually like the composite of all versions the best.

I do like it on its own. I still haven't figured out PS's method for snapping
to control lines

> On its own, the image really has no staying power.

Interesting. I was in this set of images from over a year ago, looking at
something else, when a series of three, of
which this is one, caught my eye. I saw in my mind a largish print, matted to
16x20, on a wall.

Bob has at least a couple of images that do little for me smaller, but that
attract me and wear well large. I think this
might be like that, not spectacular hung on a gallery wall, but which would
wear well on the wall at home.

> Maybe if it was cropped down to a narrow panoramic style photograph.

Maybe, but I'm not sure that would much improve it. Nah, I just tried it; too
much of the interesting sky stuff is up top.

Subtle Images Moose ;-)