[OM] One Shot, Many Moods

Subject: [OM] One Shot, Many Moods
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:16:59 -0800
In a continuing effort to broaden my image making efforts, shake up my vision,
I've played with one simple, peaceful image.

This is Drake's Beach at Pt. Reyes National Seashore, late afternoon from the
East Point.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Point_Reyes/South&image=_MG_2573_12.jpg>

It's hard to see detail, but nice to see a bunch of looks at once. Do you have
a favorite? Favorites?

Use spreadsheet addressing. There's no full B&W at the moment, but C4 is part
way there.

This form is great for overall color, contrast, etc., but I may do a roll-over
too, as there are significant sharp/soft
detail differences, as well.

Which is the original?

Twelve Up Moose