Re: [OM] One Shot, Many Moods - roll-over

Subject: Re: [OM] One Shot, Many Moods - roll-over
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:00:04 -0700
This was interesting. I often gets comments on my tendency to overcook images.
Sometimes I think so myself, when I go
back to what I've done before. :-)

But in this example, at least, all comments chose heavily processed versions as
favorites.

On 3/9/2012 9:54 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Moose
>
> It's quite small to be sure, but it does look like a peaceful scene.
>
> I prefer C2; B3 could be the original.

The original is A3.

Row A started with an alternate Raw conversion - at something like 33,000 K.
Row C starts from a straight conversion.
Row B is A superimposed over C, at opacities of 40-60% - halfway to artificial
sunset. :-)

On 3/10/2012 4:42 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Hard to tell without a direct side-by-side comparison but I'd probably
> choose G (with a bit more sky contrast) or L.

G is already pretty amped up with LCE, Curves and FocusMagic - but what the
heck. <cid:part1.05090001.08040801@gmail.com>
L is G with partial color from the high temp conversion added.The same one
Chris picked.

> I think the original was probably A, I or J.

A is actually softened from B, the original.

On 3/10/2012 4:48 AM, Rick Beckrich wrote:

> Won't hazard a guess as to the OP, but image M grabbed me and wouldn't let go.

Wow, that's the furthest from 'natural'. Sometimes it pays to go crazzzy!

> Fun, as always. Thank you.

Thanks to all who looked, and especially those who commented.

Multi Mood Moose