Re: [OM] [Way off topic] Bicycle pedals

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way off topic] Bicycle pedals
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:30:39 -0800
Cc: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ken,

Shimano (and others) now  make pedals that use a MTB cleat on one side,
and have a standard platform on the other side for running with
non-cycling shoes. Many folks are calling them 'campus' pedals. Shimano
lists them as mountain 'multipurpose' pedals.
http://www.shimano.com/publish/content/global_cycle/en/us/index/products/pedals/mountain/product.-code-PD-M324.-type-.pd_mountain.html

Jim