Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Changes coming on Zone-10
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 11:16:33 -0800
I think that is exactly right Ken. The camera manufacturers seem to be
completely missing the whole issue of connectivity and how most people
use photos these days. For all the advances that Canon/Nikon/Fuji/Ect
have made they still seem to be 'living in the past' as far as what
people do with the images they capture.

Jim Couch