Re: [OM] Sky falling in on Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Sky falling in on Kodachrome
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:01:15 -0500
I don't know why it should be impossible to produce a sound.  The reason
we have fire in the fireball is that you've got a bid stone tearing
through the atmosphere at perhaps 30,000 mph.  It's trying to push a
hell of a lot of air out of the way in a very short time.  Moving air
makes noise.

Chuck Norcutt