Re: [OM] TEST

Subject: Re: [OM] TEST
From: "Chris Trask" <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:14:22 -0700

> > 'Tis why we had a sign posted in our computer equipment room at one
company
> > at which I worked that said:
> >
> >                        WARNING!
> > This equipment subject to failure
> >    during periods of critical need.
>
> This applies to some people, as well. :-)

    Speaking of which, that eBay problem I experienced back in December and
again in January happened agin this morning, resulting in lots of eBay
features being disabled.  This time it only happened with Firefox, so I
still have full use of IE8.  Seems it arrived as a piggy-back on an eBay
item description, and this time it is not in the form of a cookie as before.
I deleted them all and the problem did not go away.

    Other manifestations included the disabling of the cordless mouse.  Had
to cold start the laptop to get that back.  I'm doing yet another virus
scan, but it will take about four hours.

    I'd really like to get my hands around the throat of whoever it is who
has too much time on their hands.

Chris