Re: [OM] TEST

Subject: Re: [OM] TEST
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:28:01 -0600
> Thanks for responding.  I found that this discussion group is alive and
> well, just otherwise occupied.  However, I have been cut off from Leica
> Users Group (LUG) mail since 0412 this morning...

Multiple lists that I monitor and/or participate in have been very
slow this week. Makes me wonder if the automated blackball database,
which most providers subscribe to, is hyperactivating on listserves.

Gmail has been a wonderful thing. Also, having my own domain name (or
two, three, four..) is handy since I'm much more immune to the whims
(and name changing) of providers.

Work has had me so swamped that I've yet to get that OM-D article
published. May not matter now -  C.c.c.aaaanon...

AG (does this Borg implant make my nose look big?) Schnozz