Re: [OM] Free stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Free stuff
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 08:20:14 -0600
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012, at 09:00 PM, Dan Mitchell wrote:
>   Non-OM-related, but someone might want to give it a try:
>
>   1 x Mennon HS-SLR strap -- gives you a different way of holding onto
> the camera, just not one that I liked:
>
>   http://www.mennon.net/main/productFrame.jsp?id=170&parentId=6

I've always been intrigued by this kind of wrist strap and have one that
was sold under the Sunpak marque, but I am not satisfied with it on any
digital body I would really like to use it with and I simply use my OM
bodies naked (i.e., the OMs, not me).  I seem to be in search of a
camera it works well on, though I'm not looking too hard.

Also, welcome back Dan!

Joel W.