[OM] Free stuff

Subject: [OM] Free stuff
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:00:39 -0700
  As in other email, I've finally got around to unpacking some old boxes
of camera stuff, and found a number of small things that I'd accumulated
a while ago from various camera shop closeouts and either never used or
am never _going_ to use, so I figured I'd see if anyone on the list
wants them before they get disposed of.

  Free to anyone who wants them; they're all small and light so I'll
cover the postage, just don't expect them to get there quickly.
Everything's in good shape, as far as I can tell, and they're all
OM-related; I'm sure everyone else also has a bunch of leftover neck
straps and bags and that sort of thing already, these are potentially
harder to find.

  2 x "Variable Dioptric Adapter A -2 - -4". Exactly the same as ebay
item 130451560639. I think these are for IS cameras, even, so I have no
idea why I have them other than that they came with a bunch of other
Olympus bits.

  2 x "OM Dioptric Correction Lens 1, 0". Possibly useless without an
associated Eyecup 1, but I believe I also have:

  1 x Eyecup 1 + eyecoupler. I think. That's what it looks like on the
OM-SIF site, at least. It fits fine on my OM4Ti, but I wear glasses so
it didn't work terribly well for me.

  Focussing screens: it says on the boxes that there's a 1-13, a 1-9, a
1-3, and another one with no number on the box. I'm fairly sure the 1-9
is correctly identified, but the other ones are harder to be sure about,
so I make no promises here.. One of them is probably a 1-13 which came
out of the OM and was replaced by a 2-13, I guess?

  Non-OM-related, but someone might want to give it a try:

  1 x Mennon HS-SLR strap -- gives you a different way of holding onto
the camera, just not one that I liked:

  http://www.mennon.net/main/productFrame.jsp?id=170&parentId=6

  -- dan