Re: [OM] Friday flowers - The stages of blooming

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday flowers - The stages of blooming
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:56:51 -0200
Amazing, Moose: I bet I have the same species of jasmine in my garden,
and I often photograph the buds, which announce spring is coming bit
it's still winter.
The species that grow here are much more pink than red. Different
species, different colors but I think they show more red if they get
more sunlight.
Never did such a macro shot of them, anyway. Somehow, I prefer to
photograph the buds when wet by the rain, and it's always windy ...
Very nice macro shots. I've already shown at the List those I
considered worth showing ... just seen them again, but now I consider
I'd better scan them again from scratch.

:-)

Fernando