Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:56:32 -0800

On 2/23/2012 6:05 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> I do believe, though, that with the same amount of image manipulation and
> control options as found in a digital workflow, a Cibachrome output would
> still be superior. That, however, would imply a tedhnology not generally
> available today. Therefore, it's a moot point.

Even more moot than any argument may suggest, as the paper is no longer
available.

> The real trumps the theoretical every time.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Yet it often takes the passing of a generation of
scientists for that to become true.

Aether M. Moose

PS: Yes Virginia, there is an Ether after all, but we choose not to call it by
that name.