Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:56:26 -0600
> Geeze, AG, I hate to keep disagreeing with you, but this is swamp gas.
> Inkjet rules in color. Of course it has to be a very good, pro-grade
> inkjet.

Good grief. I didn't slip enough caveats in there? My veiled
references to those who got it figured out definitely included you. :)

Yes, the latest Epson is very good and had there never been a
Cibachrome, it would be considered the Higgs Boson of printers. I'm
sure the next model and the one following it will be even better and
we'll wonder how we ever survived with less than 15 tanks of ink.

Personally, I've pushed the limits of resolution and truncated dynamic
range about as far as I'm willing to go. I don't think it will be
overly long before I get a full-frame Canon beasty. (Just got an offer
on our house tonight!!!! Yeah!!!! Paying a mortgage and rent really
stinks. I think we'll stay out of real estate for a while).

AG