Re: [OM] calling list members in Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] calling list members in Florida
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:23:13 -0600
Ah, OK. I'll start looking for it, even though all the new engines these
days are pretty obvious with the front/rear thing. Your sample photograph I
did get right. If I recall my growing up years correctly, The Chessie
System (CSX cat era) ran them that way, but I think I've seen them run
long-side first on others. Can't remember which way the old Soo ran them.
C&O ran them backwards, didn't they?

AG

On Wednesday, February 22, 2012, wrote:

> [...]

Ken Norton