Re: [OM] Some snapshots from the Florida Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Some snapshots from the Florida Zuikofest
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:11:45 -0600
> Hey, looking good, guys!  Seems like Ken and I only bring back photos of
> grass and ramshackle barns and a bunch of tall tales.

I think the Texans got us beat on the last point. But we're probably
"Honorary Texans" by now.

Hey, I did post a photo this morning on my Facebook page. A morning
commute photo. Yeah, I know, state law and everything--BUT I WASN'T
TEXTING!

BTW, last night I got to spend some quality time with a couple of Sony
mirrorless DSLRs. Yum. That live-view is getting better and better all
the time. Yet the 5D Mk2 which I also spent time with would make a
fine FFDB (full frame digital back) for my Zuikos.

AG