[OM] Some snapshots from the Florida Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Some snapshots from the Florida Zuikofest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:49:37 -0500
Some are mine (the low contrast fuzzy ones) and some are Dean's.  We had
strong shadow and sun and no fill flash so I've taken the liberty to do
shadow fill on all our images which has not treated them kindly.  For
the first time ever (I think) I've put captions on the images which can
be seen below the image.

The snake is an eastern indigo (threatened species) and his name is
Amadeus.  He's been under study by the herpetologist shown for the past
year.  Amadeus goes to Gainsville today to have surgery to remove his
radio transmitter.  After he recuperates for a few days he'll then be
set free in the same spot he was captured in.

<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Archbold%20Biological%20Station%20w%20Dean%20Hansen/>

Chuck Norcutt