Re: [OM] Some snapshots from the Florida Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Some snapshots from the Florida Zuikofest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:06:27 -0500
:-) :-)

On a related note I inspected Amadeus for his surgical scar from the
implant and was surprised to find that the incision had been neatly done
between the scales and the scar was nearly invisible.  But you can
easily feel the antenna wire running just under his skin.  His scales
have a super-smooth surface.  Touching him feels like touching smooth,
shiny patent leather but much softer.

Chuck Norcutt