Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 00:11:24 -0200
Mike,

Cibachromes (and Radiance) are _'Miles Ahead'_ [quoting a famous Miles
Davis recording], from whatever I could print from the most perfect
.tiff, out from the largest and most expensive Epson in town
Montevideo.

Maybe an issue from the raster image processor (RIP) they use, but
they promote themselves as the best in town.
I'd say their inkjets prints are just above the barely acceptable threshold.

And I'm not such a photographer to spend and invest lots of time,
money and patience sending an original positive abroad ....

Fernando.