Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday flowering tree
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:55:13 -0800
On 2/14/2012 4:57 PM, John Hudson wrote:
> Queen Elizabeth Park, Vancouver, BC ; early March [1999 I recall].
> Kodachrome 25 / M3 Summilux 35mm / f 1.4]
>
> http://tinyurl.com/858b4uq

A lovely place, well photographed.

I'm not sure what to think about the comments about good scans or the
difficulty of scanning Kodachrome. The only
difficulty with scanning KM that I've encountered is the need to clean the
slide carefully before and spot extensively
after scanning. Cardboard mounts and that IR dust removal doesn't work on KM
make getting a spot free scan a pain.

I'm really glad all these years later that I used relatively little KM,
compared to other 'chromes in the past.

Moose