Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:39:45 +0100
Unfortunately these days its difficult to find a good bitter, they all
get overcooled these days, I remember when I was an apprentice being
told that Guinless should be served at room temperature but nowadays
they sell it as cold as possible, it completely ruins the taste.

I find this also with canned bitter beer, Taste does vary with
temperature and my preferred taste is when its warmer than they usually
sell it these days.  lagers are fine cold but not bitters.

Yup. Irish bear (and there is only one of note) is definitely a cause
celeb. Sure, you've got to chew it, and once in a while it can venture
over the line into biting, but is a whole different world than
Budweiser. AG