Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictures of Wales
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:12:15 -0500
"Wales reminds me quite a bit of North Carolina."

Maybe, but I'm sure the weather in North Carolina is preferable to that
in Wales, though! Having lived four years in Ireland (Galway, not
Wicklow), and visited Wales (Rhondda, Snowdonia) quite a few times, both
are equally wet

Since you mention culture (and despite a Welsh background), Irish beer
wins out handily.

Martin