Re: [OM] Norcutt/Hansen South Florida ZuikoFest

Subject: Re: [OM] Norcutt/Hansen South Florida ZuikoFest
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:15:56 -0600
I've met both Chuck and Dean. Glad they got together down in Florida this time.

For those who think that they might cross paths with either one, let
me just say that Dean is a fantastic photographer with some pretty
cool camera toys that you'll never see anywhere else. Especially that
macro setup. He knows his bugs too. One of these days when I'm back in
Minnesota NOT in the wintertime, we'll have to get together again and
go shooting. I have much to learn from him.

Chuck shoots Canon. Nuff said.

:)

AG

--