Re: [OM] Light/Exposure Meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Light/Exposure Meters
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:20:04 -0500
Luna Pro may have as many as 3-4 adjustment pots under the back plate.
As far as non-linear 1n-6263 diode use in the OM-1/1N, meter is so close
it does not matter (as long as cds are good).  On the button at BV15,
BV12.  BV9 within 1/8 - 1/16 stop, same at BV6.

I had an exchange with a couple of guys on one of the forums, seems they
really didn't want an easy solution.  One guy was going to build a
battery pack power supply using 4 - AA and the "proper" circuit to power
his meter.  A back pack with a car battery might be good too.  I finally
suggested that it appeared they had no intention of ever having a
working meter or taking pictures, they just wanted to show who would be
more "accurate".

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com