Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/2/2012: my daughter on her way to school

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/2/2012: my daughter on her way to school
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:42:43 -0700
Nathan,

I quite enjoyed opening up this image today. A happy, cheerful "good
morning Dad" smile and wave to start your day. There's really nothing
better. :-)

Funny thing that no one cares about but might introduce some levity back
into the thread:
I have my email set up to filter emails into different folders based on
where they either originate from or subject or content in the body of
the email. I do much volunteer work for my kids' school, from actual in
class activity to back office type work. Consequently, my email can get
full quickly. And you gentlemen know how active this list can be from
time to time. Add to that 2 other forums and business emails that all
filter to their own folders, I get upwards of 500 emails a day,
sometimes double that. The OM list is set to their own folder. But,
since school was mentioned in your subject line, I found this email in
my kids school's folder. Reading along, and then bam, there's Nathan. It
was funny.

Hmm...after reading it back, I think maybe "you had to be there"....

Candace :-)