[OM] OM-5D macro comparisons

Subject: [OM] OM-5D macro comparisons
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:30:49 -0500 (EST)
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/GGPark/Flowers/pages/FL27.htm>

>A couple of  others in this gallery are also focus
>mixes, including at least one hibiscus. You don't always have to go
with fancy,
>deep stacks. It did take some fussing in
>PS to get the transitions clean in this one. They were hand held.
Taken with a
>tripod with focusing rail, it would have
>been easier.

They turned out very nicely.  Hibiscus are especially tough to get just
right with the dof.   Stopping down seems to trump modest diffraction
in most instances--to a point.  If I ever get home I will be sure to
examine  them closely on my best  calibrated monitor for any
discernable seam.  ;-)

Still, fancy deep stacks are fun, Mike