Re: [OM] 4-up display

Subject: Re: [OM] 4-up display
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:39:23 -0500
No, I don't need any of it.  What I have is more than sufficient for my
needs which are now rather minimal with respect to processing large
amounts of images.  But the question about Mac tools got me thinking
about tools on different platforms and also wondering if my 4 year old
copy of BreezeBrowser had been surpassed.  Was I missing some really
great tools?  I guess not.  At least not something I truly need.

Chuck Norcutt