Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:57:43 -0500
Correct, Your Mooseness,

I was speaking of Lightroom 3 only. Specifically, the article in DPP by Jeff
Schewe, who helped write the LR engine. He did not suggest simply re-rezzing in
any program. I don't know what the sorcery is in the LR engine, but in my
limited testing it worked. I've been using Genuine Fractals for years, but may
not need it anymore. That said, I would not hesitate to recommend GF, or
Perfect Resize as they call it now for any re-rezzing, up or down.

--Bob

Errors in spelling, grammar & logic generated randomly by my iFone.