Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor

Subject: Re: [OM] LR at 300 dpi was Sagelight editor
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 06:16:33 +0000
I remember Tom Scales's pointing out, on this List, some years ago: "there is
no resolution in an image file, only pixels".
[or something like that]

Until then I had been saving files with the resolution in the filename, as if
it "knew" my intentions when saving.  It was only after Tom's intervention that
understanding came and that I started to use resolution only in the printing
dialogue box.

Chris