Re: [OM] Sensor cleaning

Subject: Re: [OM] Sensor cleaning
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 18:10:30 -0500
Cleaning a sensor is not rocket science even though vendors of
sophisticated (and expensive) cleaning methods would like you to think
so.  This is what I use for most sensor cleaning.  Sometimes it requires
more but this is where to start.

HTML version
<http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/How_to/a_Brush_Your_Sensor/a_Brush_Your_Sensor.html>
PDF version for download and print (recommended)
<http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/How_to/a_Brush_Your_Sensor/a_Brush_Your_Sensor.pdf>

Chuck Norcutt