Re: [OM] (OT) Need that Positive Energy Again

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Need that Positive Energy Again
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:16:54 -0500
Amen. I've never been much of a bicyclist, but I did ride motorcycles for a
number of years, including two in Ethiopia. The key to survival, I found, was
to ride as though every other vehicle and every pedestrian as well, was hell
bent to kill you. It takes a way a bit of the enjoyment, but it does sharpen
the focus.

Thanx for the prayer!

--Bob