Re: [OM] (OT) Need that Positive Energy Again

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Need that Positive Energy Again
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:03:55 -0800
   On 1/20/2012 9:40 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:

Well, once again the call goes out for prayers, positive energy, good thoughts,
etc., for No. 2 Son, Benjamin, who will be admitted to the Maine Medical Center
on Sunday, and on Monday will undergo an aerobic valve replacement.

You may recall back in December 2010 when Ben suffered congestive heart failure
and we almost lost him. Your positive energy was much appreciated at the time. t
hough the past year he has shown slow and steady improvement in his heart functi
on, to the point where now his cardiologist and cardiac surgeon believe he's wel
l enough to undergo the surgery.

   Oh my. We knew that this was coming. And it's and a good thing, really
   , both in that his heart health has improved enough to allow the
   surgery and in that successful surgery will mean more years of better
   health.
   But now that the time is here - it's all so scary.
   I'm almost always up at the scheduled time, and Carol almost 'til then.
   So we will hold a ritual for the surgeon's hands, Ben's strength and a
   healing result - and to support both you and Joan, shortly before the
   surgery.
   Hmmm. Can I figure out a way to help from my dreams, as I sleep as the
   surgery progresses? I'd like to hope so.
   Blessings on you all.
   Moose & Carol

   --
   What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?