[OM] Hmm, maybe never mind on the 100mm f2 at $750

Subject: [OM] Hmm, maybe never mind on the 100mm f2 at $750
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:46:23 -0500 (EST)
Guess I was not paying too much attention and there are some pretty
significant surface distractions on the front element of this particular  lens.

Likely would not distract from images produced, however would make a
difference in resell value.  At $750, I'd probably pass.

New (old) silver nosed 100mm f2.8 arrived yesterday.  Now the f2 has a
running mate or perhaps someone to take care of the light work.  Bill  Barber