Re: [OM] Using adapted manual lenses, was: Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3

Subject: Re: [OM] Using adapted manual lenses, was: Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:52:31 -0500
I have three plain adapters and all of them fit my Zuikos just fine.
But only one of them will fit my Vivitar 90/2.5, Soligor 35-70/2.5 and
one other third party lens I can't recall at the moment.  I had thought
that the AF confirm adapter had a better fit but I find tonight that it
not only doesn't fit the Vivitar 90/2.5 but is the first one not to fit
a Zuiko.  I'm getting concerned about trying even more of them.

Chuck Norcutt