Re: [OM] Using adapted manual lenses, was: Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3

Subject: Re: [OM] Using adapted manual lenses, was: Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:06:03 -0800
On 1/11/2012 10:38 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Thanks. Everyone I've bought previously (except the very first) even though
> from different sellers and some years
> apart all looked as though they came out of the same shop.

It seems very likely to me, from my various dealings with China sellers, that
there are small wholesalers who supply
various individuals selling on the 'Bay. The wholesalers in turn buy from the
same few manufacturers. So we end up with
a lot of identical goods being sold by legions of small sellers.

There are, of course, exceptions. The EMF adapter from Big-IS seemed, at the
time I bought one, to be exclusive to that
seller.

Moose