Re: [OM] Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3

Subject: Re: [OM] Kirk Tuck on micro 4/3
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:22:11 +0100
KT likes to use Pen F lenses on m43. These 'look' quite good (no thick
adapter required) on these bodies. The results are OK.

I think it makes sense not to think about 'crop factor', but just think
about the function of the lens YOU use. When I use my Pen F 42mm 1.2 on a
m43 I have a fast portrait lens. Who cares about the former life of this
lens as standard lens?

Your Zuiko's give you nice standard to tele equivalents on your m43 or
other mirrorless body, even on the cheap, as few have a 250mm 2.8 Zuiko,
but a 135mm 2.8....

History was yesterday ;-)

Best, Frank.

2012/1/11 Chris Barker