[OM] Couple of orchids for the New Year

Subject: [OM] Couple of orchids for the New Year
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 18:42:28 -0500 (EST)
The third image (purple one) looks good.

What's Zerene stacker??

Chuck Norcutt

Thanks for looking. Appreciate all the comments and will incorporate
them all in subsequent attempts. The Phrag is a sequential bloomer and
will have another
opportunity soon, assuming I have time.

The stacked Phrag image wasn't quite right--processing errors on my
part and enhanced contrast and some color shift of the stacking
algorithm. I couldn't run the one I wanted
except in a virtual machine. Should have totally layed off the LCE
which exaggerated the changes.
Zerene stacker has an easier interface and the Pyramid method is fine
with 64 bit OS and it will handle 16 bit Tiff input and output.
(Combine ZP-- jpg's only)  Hard to complain about combine ZP though as
it is quite inexpensive (i.e. free)

http://www.zerenesystems.com/cms/stacker

Mike