[OM] Couple of orchids for the New Year

Subject: [OM] Couple of orchids for the New Year
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:33:02 -0500 (EST)
One Phrag two ways--one stack and one stopped down straight shot.
Interested in anyone's preference. (prefering both or neither will be
noted as well)
Too late in the season for any hope of using the garden for a bit of a
color wash in the background. Also it is dramatically easier to get a
good stack w/o wind or changing light. Could not get a stack with the
10 images I had for the cattleya despite much effort for those reasons
so I picked one I liked and worked with it a bit.
The Combine ZP pyramid algorithm will crash if run on winders 64bit.  I
should probably just get Zerene stacker already.

Mike

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Macro-2011/17867689_kKxpHP#1648485667_LRbSZFc-XL-LB

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Macro-2011/17867689_kKxpHP#1648515404_Dqg8TWd-L-LB

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Macro-2011/17867689_kKxpHP#1654689698_Xv8fDrW-XL-LB