Re: [OM] Strike one up for the underground protest

Subject: Re: [OM] Strike one up for the underground protest
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 01:45:43 +1030
Sorry about that... this is very, very  specific stuff. Picture having
to pour numbered beads down a pipe in order, & if you tip them a bit too
fast they back up, fall on the floor and you have to gather them up &
start again where they started to back up... if you are smart you learn
to not pour them quite so fast :)

(I will not hesitate to say that the range of things discussed on this
list that I don't even grasp, much less understand is one of the many
reasons why I LOVE this list!)

davidt