Re: [OM] Software upgrade treadmill - Picture Window Pro

Subject: Re: [OM] Software upgrade treadmill - Picture Window Pro
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 07:49:12 -0500
Always better to get the essence right. <g>

I never use those filters you're talking about. They don't have any application
to what I do. I know there are third-party plug-ins that have some 8-bit
applications, or used to, but in their latest upgrades, I'm not sure that's
true anymore, at least for the more photorealistic stuff.

--Bob